Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology has grown over the years keeping pace with the ever increasing advances in this field. There is addition of new facilities, state of art IVF center being the latest addition. Apart from the Post gradute courses the department believes in training of senior residents empowering them to provide quality and comprehensive care to the patients.
• Demo Rooms – 3 Chairs – 35 in each rooms
• Lab : IUI Lab
Facilities provided by the department
• Management of all types of obstetrics & gynaecological cases including complicated and high risk cases under supervision of experienced and senior faculty.
• Pregnancy: Antenatal Care
High Risk Pregnancy- Managment of complicated cases of hypertension, diabetes, recurrent abortions, IVF pregnancy in elderly women, specialised management of cases with morbidly adherent placenta. Facility of Interventional sonography procedures in collaboration with interventional radiologist.
• Delivery: Normal,Instrumental, Caesarean Section, Vaginal birth after caesarean section. Facilities for painless labour available.
• Family Planning Services: All reversible and permanent methods of conraception.
• Infertility: Infertility Treatment, Fertility enhancing surgeries, I.U.I., Semen Bank, IVF.
• IVF Center: CLICK HERE to view more detail about IVF Center
• Cancer Clinic: Gyane Cancer Screening & Management.
• Diagnostic: Colposcopy, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy
• Surgeries: Abdominal hysterectomy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, NDVH, TLH, LAVH, recanalization and all other major & minor operations
• Urogynaecology Services: Evaluation & Management of Urogynaecological problems including surgeries for vault prolapse and TOVT.
Contact No. Dept: 0135-2522-201, -202, -237, -219, -268
1. Colposcopy Camp cum Workshop organized at Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, Dehradun on 2nd & 3rd May 2008.
2. Workshop on ‘Uro-Gynaecology’ on 20th February 2011.
3. Cervical and breast screening camp on 6th March 2011
4. Antenatal camp on October 2010
5. Our department was chosen as the Training site of PPIUCD programme
6. TOT (PPIUCD) on 30/31 Aug’2011
7. PPIUCD training – 1-3rd Sep 2011, 5-7th Sep 2011, 22-24th Sep 2011, 26-28th Sep 2011
8. Web conference - Anemia on 2nd July 2011 - Fibroid on 29 Aug 2011
9. Free TSH camp on 29/30th Aug 2011
10. Workshop on ‘Uro-Gynaecology’ on 27th November 2012.
11. Organized live Operative Urogynaecology and Hysteroscopy Workshop FOGSI in November 2012 at SGRR Medical College, Dehradun.
12. Workshop on ‘Hystero-laparoscopy’ on 27th July 2013
13. Social welfare camp ‘SAVE GIRL CHILD, SAVE TREES AND WATER’ carried out in the OPD of Obs & Gynae department on 22nd November 2013.
14. Organized ‘Breast feeding awareness week’ from 1st to 8th August 2014.
15. Organized ‘breast cancer awareness week’ from 19th to 24th January 2015.
16. Organized lecture on ‘Research Methodology’ on 24th June 2016.
17. Organized ‘breast cancer awareness week’ in August 2016.
18. CME cum Workshop on ‘Laparoscopy’ on 6th November 2016
19. Organized Uttarakhand update conference on 26th February 2017 at Dehradun
20. Organized North Zone Yuva FOGSI conference on 27th to 29th April 2018 at Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of medical & health sciences, Dehradun.
21. World Breast feeding week foundation for life was celebrated from 1st to 7th August 2018 with Dept. of Paediatrics and Community medicine.
22. Jivdaya CME cum workshop on "Managing Obstetric Emergencies" in association with Jivdaya foundation, USA on 14th October 2018.